MAX-RAKTM IAR 246
The MAX-RAKTMIAR 246 Instantly Adjustable Rack combines the ability to store varying sizes and shapes in a densely-packed instantly adjustable rack. The racking system uses steel fabricated pallets designed to carry a uniform distributed load. Pallet capacities come in our Standard Duty 2,000 lbs., Standard-X Duty 2,500 lbs., Heavy Duty 4,000 lbs., and Super Duty 6,000 lbs.. Because the rack system is instantly adjustable there is no need for rack beams set to specific heights. As your space requirements change the storage configurations will change with your inventory needs. This will allow you to eliminate wasted air space and to increase storage capacity in the same cubic space.
MAX-RAKTM IAR 246 Features
- Removable and instantly adjustable steel fabricated pallets instead of fixed beam shelving.
- Increased storage density with no wasted space.
- Average rack heights starting at 8 ft. (2.43m) to 25 ft. (7.62m)
- Various pallet sizes are available; 30"Wx30"D, 36"Wx30"D, 36"Wx36"D, 42"Wx36"D, 42"Wx42"D, 48"Wx48"D, 52"Wx48"D, 72"Wx48"D, and 96"Wx48"D.
- Pallets are equipped with full length fork pockets to prevent tipping of pallets when pallets are side loaded.
- The 2k and 4k racks are rated at 25,000 lbs. per section (11,340 kg) and the 6k racks are rated 36,000 lbs. per section (16,329 kg).
- The racking can be easily expanded so as your needs grow the system can grow with you.